Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Year in Books

I have succumbed to the blogosphere -- for the second time in my life. This time with a true purpose.  I have been keeping a reading log for several years now and this year I joined one of those reading challenges.  I thought this ought to be a snap.  Read 16 or more vintage mysteries in a year?  I read nothing but vintage mysteries year in and year out.

Amazingly, I am surpassing my goal of books read per month. This most likely will change as we hit spring and summer and the outdoors calls me away from my couch and space heater.  I have been writing reviews as a guest contributor on another blog as well as a wiki site, but I thought:  Why not start my own blog?  Instant gratification is everything.

So here I am. And here you are. As Jackie Gleason used to say:

"And away we go!"

1 comment:

  1. So glad you've joined us in the blogosphere! I've been having so much fun since my initial blog way back in April 2010. I've added the links to your two mixed reviews and noted that your other reviews can be found here as well.

    ReplyDelete